Saturday 15 June 2013

'Kram' Layout by DT Helena Johansson

 
This is my darling daughter with one of our cats. They are the best of friends and this cat actually only purrs when she is with Linn.
 
I have played with Dusty Attic Brick Wall Panel (DA0316) here. I have painted some bricks with white gesso and then used texture paste to glue them onto my page. I have then used a sponge and painted sligthly with Dusty in Color, Vintage Gold (DA0926), here and there.
 
I have also used a French Window Pane (DA0365) that I painted white and then stamped on. I have then used the same stamp around the edges of my layout.
 
Here are some close-ups for you:


 
The title "Kram" means "Hug" :)

 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful LO! Colors and embellishments are amazing together! Love the brick too.

    ReplyDelete