Friday 14 June 2013

'Like Father Like Son' Layout by DT Belinda Spencer

Hiya!!
 
Today I have a layout to share using some fabulous April Release chipboard as well as Dusty In Bloom and Dusty In Colour.
 
 
I snapped this photo of my husband teaching my son to plant flowers in his very own flower bed. It's not the greatest photo in the world but I loved the sunlight filtering through. I also love that my son has such an appreciation of nature. :-)
 
 
Here's a close-up of the chipboard flower that I altered. I had seen some of the other DT girls do this with their chipboard and wanted to have a go myself. All you need to do is mist each flower layer with water. Actually I really sprayed quite a lot of water on them to get the layers to separate just at the edges of the petals. You can see a tutorial by Michelle Grant over here: http://dustyattic.ning.com/forum/topics/flying-chipboard-butterflies-tutorial-by-michelle-grant
 
 
 
Dusty Attic products used:
 
CHIPBOARD:
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you can come back tomorrow for more inspiration from the Design Team.
 
Cheers
Belinda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment