Tuesday 24 September 2024

Remember the Now - Mixed Media Panel - Pascale B Scrap

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm on Dusty Attic's blog with a new mixed-media panel.

I covered the canvas board with Carte Postale tissue paper with the help of a soft matte gel. Next, I added a design with the Lace Stencil and paper paste in the edges, and 3D Gloss gel in the center. When dry, I used liquid acrylic paints to color the paste in the same shade as the photo.


I primed the base of Decorative Scroll #1 with white gesso and the top part with black gesso. Then I covered the base with Gilding glue and waited until the glue was completely dry before covering it with Gold Metallic Flakes. I chose the Gold Black wax to color the top part. 


I primed the Dandelions and the Flower Buds #1 with black gesso and Gold Black wax too.


I primed the Foliage #4 and the Lemon Leaves & Blossoms with white gesso. Then, I used Burnt Sienna and Orange Tiger liquid acrylic paints to color them. 


I primed some Wildflowers with white gesso and used the same color of liquid acrylic paint to color them.


When the composition was to my liking, I added some glitter. 


Dusty attic products:
Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Celery Wildflowers);
  • Tissue Paper - Finnabair Prima (Carte Postale);
  • Art Ingredient - Finnabair Prima (Gold Metallic Flack);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Tiger Orange, Burnt Sienna, Black Ink);
  • Art Alchemy Wax - Finnabair Prima (Black Gold);
  •       
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Gilding Glue);
  •       
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Black heavy Gesso, Heavy Body Gel, Soft Matte Gel).

No comments:

Post a Comment