Saturday 25 May 2024

Embrace - Mixed Media canvas - Pascale B Scrap

Hello Sweeties,

Today, I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a mixed-media canvas.


First, I primed the canvas with white gesso. When done, I covered the background with paper and light modeling pastes to add more interest. Then I added a design with the Dots Stencil and white crackle paste. I let it dry naturally to allow the crackles to appear.


I primed all the chipboard with white gesso. I glued a piece of paper on the Jigsaw Pieces, then covered them with clear crackle paste.


I built my composition to my linking starting with the Jigsaw pieces, then I add the biggest elements such as the Flower Buds #1 and the Spring Blooms #3.


Next, I added the Dandelions and I finished with the Poppy Heads. 


When everything was completely dry, I added some color with black and brown liquid acrylic paints and a lot of water. 


To finish, I added some transparent glitter and a title. 


Dusty Attic products:
Other products:
  • Title - Idea-ology Tim Holtz (Small Talk)
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Ink Black, Burnt Sienna);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, White Crackle Paste, Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Light Modeling Paste, 3D Gel Gloss).


No comments:

Post a Comment