Tuesday 28 February 2023

Awesome - Deb Stephens

Hi everyone! Have you enjoyed seeing all the wonderful creations this month by the Dusty Team? I know I have. But some days I just want to keep it simple and easy.




I didn't have any patterned paper on hand when I started the layout for these photos of my son with his Marvel Avengers Idol, Iron man. using a 12x12 black piece of cardstock and stencils DA1495 – cityscape and DA1763 – Starry Night
to start using texture paste and paint through for the background.

I then stamped some superhero themes speech bubbles and phrases around the page. Chipboard used was DA2858 Techno Circles- Small, DA2441 – stars #4 and sentiment DA0726- Anyone can be cool. These were embossed and filled with waxed crayon for contrast.
I was pleased with the end result, considering the limited paper options I had, proving you can complete a layout without having to buy out a shop (although, that is fun too right lol?)

DA Products used are shown below:

No comments:

Post a Comment