Tuesday 17 January 2023

Create and Dream Card Set - Mariusz Gierszewski

 

Hi everyone! I am delighted to back to the Dusty Attic Design Team after few years break. I will try to inspire you as best as I can.

For my debut and at the same time the first inspiration, I have prepared for you two "rusty" cards on the occasion of the upcoming grandma's and grandpa's day in Poland.


I used several different chipboards INDUSTRIAL BORDER #2, INDUSTRIAL BORDER #1 and COG CLUSTER which I painted with acrylic paints and rubbed lightly with waxes to get a better rust effect.


Extensive chipboards allowed me to build an interesting background on which I glued a picture of a steampunk woman and man


At the end, I added a few individual gears MINI COGS #2 to get a better 3D effect


I hope you like the work



Mariusz Gierszewski - SCRAP HOBBY

No comments:

Post a Comment