Thursday 19 January 2023

A girl and her Dog - Heather Woodall

 Hi all

I'm back again this month with another layout for you. For those who know my scrapping know that I do just a little bit of fussy cutting, and there is just a little bit on this page.



I love Dusty's range of puppy dog chipboard, almost as much as I love my puppy dogs, who you will get to see over the course of the year, so both my puppy Teddy and the chipboard were the inspiration for this page.

I started with the title DA2411 A Girl and Her Dog





I also had these very cute paw print chipboard DA2415 Paw Prints - Dog.




I also had some of the leaves (DA2688 Leafy Frame Set #3) left from my January 2023 mood board page. I have cut these down into smaller pieces and added in between the layers of fussy cut flowers on my page.





All of the chipboard was coloured in using my Prismacolour Pencils. I love to colour, whether it be with pencils, copic markers or paint, and am experimenting with different ways of getting colouring in/on to more of my projects. The larger chipboard is a great base to add colouring pencils to. The smaller paw prints on this one were a bit more of a challenge, but I love the end result and glad I persisted.



Thank you again for spending time with me. I hope that I have inspired you to think of new ways to embellish your chipboard this month.

Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment