Wednesday 4 January 2023

Today's memories are Tomorrow's Treasures - Heather Woodall - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hi all

Happy New Year. I hope you had a safe, relaxing and enjoyable Christmas and New Years, and managed to find some time to sneak in some crafting with your favourite Dusty products.

Well, here I am with my very first Dusty Attic project for you. I'm very excited to be a part of this amazing group of designers, thank you Jen and Jen for having me.

I've used the January 2023 Mood Board as my inspiration for this layout






I've used the leaves from DA2688 Leafy Frame Set #3. I have cut larger leaf in half to give this moon shape. I then did the same to the smaller leaf frame, and then cut one half into 2 pieces so that it would curve better - It's also a good way of making your packet of chipboard go further onto other projects. Also to give the illusion on your current project that there is more there than actually is.





I have also used the title DA2550 Today's Memories are Tomorrow's Treasure's in the gap between the 2 parts of the smaller leaf pieces



I have used my Prismacolour Pencils to colour in all of the chipboard on this page. And the title glossy accents applied over the "Today's" and "Are Tomorrow's" word sections


In behind the chipboard I've also used the stencil DA2666 Leave #4 as a template to trace around, and then have coloured in again using my Prismacolour Pencils





Thank you for looking at my project this month. I am looking forward to sharing many more with you this year.














No comments:

Post a Comment