Saturday 10 December 2022

Merry Christmas to you - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hi there,

A very merry Christmas to you all! Dusty Attic has the perfect moodboard for December - the colours in the moodboard reminded me so much of Christmas.


This inspired me to create a Christmas layout - and of course Dusty Attic has some really awesome Christmas chipboard. Here is my layout:

The paper is from Celebr8  and Stamperia. The frame is one of a few sizes from the "Get Frames-Postage- Rectangular" pack (DA2675). I painted this with acrylic paint and then added stickles, and adhered the frame to the photo. 
I have then painted the Holiday Spray (DA3172) and the Merry Christmas disc (DA3149) and have adhered these to the page, placing my photo and frame in top of these for dimension.  Stickles have been added the berries of the Spray. 
I have layered flowers and then added the gorgeous little reindeer (DA3154) to the flower cluster 
The Christmas ornaments are also painted with acrylic paint and have stickles added to them. I then thread some silver thread through, and made them "hang" from the top of the page and under the photo.

The title was added from Christmas Postmark #2 (DA3148), and I finished off with some gold Prima beads added to the Holiday Spray

These are the products I have used:







Thanks for visiting the blog - wish you all a safe, happy and wonderful Festive season.

Hugs,
Michelle





 



No comments:

Post a Comment