Tuesday 29 November 2022

Hand made card set - Patricia Basson

Gooday Friends...

For today's Dusty Attic blogpost I have created two cards for you. 
I used paper from the beautiful Mintay, City of Love collection. 








It may not be easy to see, but I did some awesome coloring on the Lillies Chipboard. Firstly the chippies were coated with thin layer of white Gesso. I then used the following products applying and going over until I was satisfied with the result. I used Antique Rosewood Matt Chalk Polish from Cosmic Shimmer. Also used Pastel Dirty Pink and Patina Brown Mist from 13Arts as well as Bayou Boogie Gold Spray from Lindy's Stampgang. Somewhere in between I also used White Acrylic Paint as well...
The cute little Bees were embossed with Dessert Moon Turquois Embossing Powder from Lindy's. I stamped a stitched motif on the edges and embossed it with Turkish Nights Embossing Glitter from WOW!. 









I painted the Hexagon pieces with a Pink Acrylic paint, when dry I embossed them with an embossing folder. I then scrapped Icicle Distress Crackle Paste from Tim Holtz in the crevasses and let it dry. I painted a little of the Patina Brown Spray on it to highlight the cracks. 
I used a Gold and Rosewood foil to Heat foil the Mini Foliage and Leaves. 



I used the following pieces from the Dusty Attic on-line shop.











Thank you for taking the time to read my post...Hope you enjoyed.

I still find each day too short 
for all the thoughts I want to think, 
all the walks I want to take, 
all the books I want to read,
 and all the friends I want to see. 
~John Burroughs~

No comments:

Post a Comment