Thursday 20 October 2022

Wonder of the Sea - Lynette Jacobs

Lynette here, welcome to the blog today. I have the pleasure of sharing some inspiration for October.  My favourite place is the beach.  This photo documents a long walk on the beach and finding a precious pansy shell.  The shell is very delicate and fragile, so this page will be framed to protect the shell.  I used papers from the Penelope Dee Tidal Florals collection. 


Products used:





Some close up details:
I decided that I wanted to let the photos and the pansy shell take center stage, so I kept the embellishing to the minimum.

I heat embossed the word chipboards.

The sand dollars and the sea grass was painted with acrylic paint.

The Pansy Shell takes center stage and to protect it this page will be framed.

I love the added texture of hand stitching on my pages.

The final touch was added by splattering some gold twinkling H2O in gold and adding a few enamel dots around the page.

Until next time.  Happy crafting.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment