Thursday 18 August 2022

Un jour a la fois - Pascale B Scrap - Mood Board Inspiration (Take one day at a time...)

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm on Dusty Attic blog with a mixed media panel inspired by our beautiful August mood board. I chose another vintage photo from my postcard collection. 



Isn't it lovely?


I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. Then, then I covered a canvas cardboard with a paper which I covered with clear gesso.


Next, I started to build my composition. I started with the Cherry Blossom and the Industrial Cluster #7. I continued by adding smaller elements like Botanic Mix elements, then some Cogs. 


I sprinkle the composition with mika powders and sprayed with water. Next, I mixed mica powders with lliqui acrylic fluid to make them permanent. I painted the chipboards with these homemade paints.


Next, I highlighted the details with Old Silver and White Gold waxes. I added splatters of the darker color.


To finish, I added glitter


Dusty Attic products:







Industrial Cluster #7
DA3379


Cogs #1
DA0001


Cogs #3
DA2370






French Wordpl@y #1 Black
DA2004


Botanic Mix #1
DA3346

Botanic Mix #2
DA3347

Botanic Mix #4
DA3349

Cherry Blossom
DA0640

Other products:
  • Paper- 49 and Market (Vintage Artistry);
  • Art Ingredients Mica Powder - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Roses Set, Pearls and Chrystals, Winter Tales);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, White Gold);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic Fluid Medium);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White heavy Gesso, ).

No comments:

Post a Comment