Monday 9 May 2022

Garden Book Nook - Kerstin Filou

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

In simply terms it's a Book shelf insert or 

a Schaufenster im Bücherregal in german 😀.

Most of the time you see these elaborate pieces in connection

 with Harry Potter stories, beautiful and enchanting,

 but often quite expensive. 

 

I think you can do even more with these book nooks. 

I know many who have a  garden book library 

 and to this theme fits these creative idea wonderful too.

You can illuminate it and it is a wonderful gift idea.

 

 

I had the courage to make the blank myself out of 3 mm MDF material.

 It has the following dimensions: 15 x 19 x 10 cm. 

You can do that, but it's easier to buy a finished blank. 

Dusty Attic doesn't have one yet, but your day may come

😏😃.

It's relatively easy to  make,

I used scrapbook paper to cover the walls, a lot of suitable chipboards, 

and a mould for the garden path. 

 

some close up's

 

 




used Dusty Attic chipboards 

 

Wisteria

Taps

 Birds a field

Hanging Potplants #1

Wicker Fence

Poppies #1

Wildgrass #3 Small

Wildflower #6

Juliette Balcony #2

 

 If you have any questions 

please get in touch I'm always happy to help if I can. 

 

I hope you find inspiration!

 

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

 

 


 Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment