Friday 18 March 2022

Dreams, Canvas Panel - Pascale B Scrap

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media canvas.

Photo by hp koch on Unsplash

First I primed the canvas with black gesso. Next, I cut a paper into small pieces. I stamped all the pieces with black ink and different stamps on the edges. I primed all the pieces with clear gesso and inked all the edges with black ink before gluing them on the canvas. The next step was to add a design with a stencil and paper paste.


I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I painted the Geo Tribal Arrow #1 and the Moons #2 by Nuneka with different liquid acrylic paints. I painted the Seedlings #2 with Burnt Sienna paint as well as the horns of the Cow Skull.


I glued all the elements with a 3D Matte gel. I added some sisal to remind the hair of the girl. 


I added some flowers as well which I colored with blue and brown inks. I colored the design with the same inks. 


To finish, I added some Golden Dragon paste, sequins,  and glitter. 


Dusty Attic products:


Cow Skulls #1
DA3008






Geo Tribal Arrow #1
DA2258


Seedling #2
DA2897


Moons #2 by Nuneka
DA2739


Moons
DA3111

Other products:
  • Paper - 49 and Market (Curators Botanical: Solid 4);
  • Stamps - 49 and Market (Ticket Express, Snapshot of Yesterday, );
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Fluff Sugar Posies);
  • Spray inks - Lindy's Gang (Long John's Silver, Dragonfly );
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Victorian Tiles);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter set);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Purple, Ultramarine, Ink Black, Burnt Sienna, Titanium White);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Vintage Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Golden Dragon Effect Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black and White Heavy Gesso, Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


No comments:

Post a Comment