Wednesday 13 October 2021

Santa's Toy Factory - Jen Burns

 Hello Dusty FANattics, today I would like to share a layout of my gorgeous Grand daughter of her First Christmas 2020 using the NEW Dusty Attic Christmas release. 


As soon as I saw the Reindeer Forest Friends I knew I had to have them and which photos would go perfectly with them.


I started off with an undercoat spray (or you can use Gesso) then have used water colour pencils to colour all of the Reindeer and their scarves. To create even more dimension I have added shape to the back of the chipboard and also pulled the antlers forward for interest.


Santa's Toy Factory and Merry Christmas postmarks already came as shown in the white card so all I did was add them to my page.


I have used two packs of the presents to have a big pile for the other two Reindeer to stand on. These where coloured the same way, with undercoat and water colour pencils/pens. 


The Christmas light border I painted with five different coloured paints in the same sequence remembering that the light cord is twisted, then added white dots with enamel drops, the cord I have painted green.

DUSTY ATTIC PRODUCTS USED


















Thank you for dropping over today and will see you soon xx




No comments:

Post a Comment