Friday 3 September 2021

Discover - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Greetings Dusty Attic fans,

Here we are in September - and for us in NZ, marks spring - yay, bring on long summer days!

Today I would like to share my project created for Dusty Attic for September. I went with creating a boy layout for a change from my usual flowery layouts.

I had such fun putting this layout together - the tools and the trucks are just so adorable! I started first with using an ink and blending tool to add a stencil pattern on the page. This is the DA1322 circuit stencil. I then stamped with a script stamp over the stencilling. The chipboard pieces were first coloured using metallique waxes, using a variety of colours to create a rusty effect.
The layered bolts (DA2880) are just fabulous - and these are designed to be layered to look like the real thing - I just love these.
Aren't these little tools (DA2878) just gorgeous - I did paint these in two colours - the handles in a blue and the tool part in metallique iron, and then waxed over these. These screwdrivers even have the different ends for flat screws and star screws! I also added some cars and a truck from DA2884 and DA2945.

I then ended off with the title "discover" and adding some splatters on the page.
These are the products I have used








Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Cheers
Michelle





 



No comments:

Post a Comment