Thursday 9 September 2021

Delight in the ordinary moments - Kerstin Filou

 

Welcome creative friends!


Kerstin here, to share a new inspiration layout with Dusty Attic chipboards.

I was inspired to create a romantic and dreamy layout in monochrome colour scheme from this months mood board challenge.

Love to work with a few colours, so the photo is more in focus, it radiates calmness and harmony. I used an amazing background paperf rom 13arts collection "Dreamland". Suitable to this natural theme I found Dusty Attic matching chipboards like wildflowers, leaves and grasses.


 Foliage, Flowers & Branches

 

some close up's 






 

used Dusty Attic chipboards

 

Fancy Trim #19

 Blooms #1

Wildflower #1

Delightfully Ordinary Moments

Grass Clusters #2

 

 

I hope I could inspire you!

Thanks for your visit!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment