Tuesday 3 August 2021

Love this - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Hello there,

Beginning of August already - and we are starting to see longer days in NZ as we start creeping one day at a time closer to summer (although it is still really cold here). Here is a spring-like layout just to invoke that spring fever:

We were lucky to receive a box of new goodies - and in it was the newly released set of gnomes. Of course, I just had to do a layout using at least one! Aren't they just adorable?

I started with painting the gnome (DA2966) using art alchemy metallique paints. 


I created my layout layering the flowers and adding the gnome among these. I paint the foliage DA1292 in a very light green (although in my photo they look more silver) - the same paint was applied to the watering can (DA2802) and the title (DA1074).



Once I had layered all my elements, I then added my title

These are the products I have used:





Thanks for popping over to visit!

Till next time,
Michelle


 


No comments:

Post a Comment