Saturday 7 August 2021

Dreams - Altered Journal cover - Anat Wekslet

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat here sharing my new project using fabulous Dusty Attic's Chipboards.



That's my new Journal, I altered the cover in a unique way - I've covered it with a  piece of the amazing large Damask panel. Damask is one of the patterns I absolutley love! as a stencils, stamps and especially made out of chipboard.

I have chosen some favorites chippies to complete the feminine look of the cover, creating a minimalist composition.

All chipboards were covered with black gesso,  brushed with different pastes and finally rubbed with waxes.

Here are the beauties I have used to alter my Dreams Journal:

Damask panel-large

ATC -frame #7


Tropical foliage #4


Foliage #2


Rose stems #2








Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment