Sunday 22 August 2021

Brave - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!

It's Belinda here today to share my latest layout for The Dusty Attic inspired by the August Mood Board and featuring some fabulous chipboard.





For this layout, I started with some pretty stunning patterned paper by Stamperia that really didn't need much altering. I sprayed some Navy Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in the centre and dried off with a heat gun. I then added some stencilling using both the Confetti # 2 and Starry Night Stencils with Colour Blast Colour Pastes.


I painted all of my chipboard pieces with 3 coats of heavy white gesso before painting some of the pieces with a grey acrylic paint.


I used the Cosmic Swirl chipboard as the base and then layered everything else on top.


I love the way you can layer the sun and clouds together. 


I scattered some sweet Stars across the page too. Stars would have to be my favourite element for just about everything.


I love the title and the quote from the patterned paper range I used. So perfect for my brave boy.


The Dusty Attic products used:





Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you find some time to play along with the mood board this month too.

Cheers
Belinda





No comments:

Post a Comment