Saturday 28 August 2021

Amazing Day Card set - Patricia Basson

Good day dear Dusty and Blog friends...

Today as my Dusty Attic Blogpost I am sharing two easy to construct, but still gorgeous, cards with you.
This is not a long post but I do hope it will inspire the crafters who might not have much time too craft to give these lovely cards a go...



On my White cardstock base I used two layers of papers from 49 & Market The Vintage Artistry Natural collection. I distressed the papers, added some stenciling and also used Roughly Sewn Rub-ons. 
The Queen Vintage Frames by Nuneka were simply embossed with Mixed Media Iron Age embossing powder from Cosmic Shimmer.
The Card sentiments were Gesso'd and the edges embossed with three layers of Vintage Beeswax embossing powder from Emerald Greek.

 I used two Prima Resin frames that I coloured with Graphite Wax and highlighted with Bronze Age and Rose Gold waxes.
A crochet doily and flower are added to finish of the cards...

















I do hope that these cards will have you hopping to the Dusty Attic On-line shop to shop up a storm.










May the sun shine, all day long,
everything go right, and nothing wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you,
and may all the wishes you wish come true!
~Irish Blessing~

No comments:

Post a Comment