Thursday 1 July 2021

July 2021 - Mood Board reveal by Svetlana Sanochkina

 Hello FANattics

The middle of the year already, can you believe it? We had an EOFY (End of Financial year) sale while the boss was away teaching for 10 days in an amazing Store/Retreat centre in Bruce Rock called Country Papercraft, we hope you got the chance to order. Jennifer gets up and runs everyday and I would like to share some gorgeous photos of some frost she came across one very cold morning and some spiderwebs purely for artistic photography. (no spiders are present)








Some pretty cool photos ! Thanks Jen for getting up so early and capturing these xox. Cant wait to see her scrapbook them and share the finished layouts.

~~~~~     ~~~~~     ~~~~~    ~~~~~     ~~~~~


On to the new Mood Board Challenge which brings a gorgeous cool vibe. Today's reveal is by the gorgeous.


SVETLANA SANOCHKINA


 Hello, dear friends! Summer is my favourite time of the year! And I want to show you my funny farm for magic jellyfish. I made it to our cool summer July moodboard!

Here is the moodboard:

 I wanted to make a project that looks like a sea bottom: a lot of plants, some parts of ships, pearls. And it's an excellent environment for magic jellyfish to grow.


Main characters of the farm are three jellyfish from Mini Jelly Fish set. They are so dynamic and beautiful!



I covered these chippies with acrylic paint and clear embossing powder. 


Also the jellyfish have diffrent personal mood. To show it I used Mini Words #1.


These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I have used:


I hope you find some time to play along with this beautiful mood board.

Visit the Dusty Attic online store for more amazing
chipboard designs.

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment