Tuesday 29 June 2021

Such a great day to remember - Patricia Basson

How great to scrap a page again of me and my Son for my Dusty Attic Design Team project...
He is coming for a surprise visit and I have arranged for a family photoshoot for the occasion!!! Meaning I will hopefully have some new and exciting photos soon!

I have used two sheets of paper from the Stamperia collection, Voyages Fantastiques. One was trimmed a little and I handstitched them together with some thick yarn.

I used two Dusty Attic stencils, Mandela and Creative Script. Using Ink through the Mandela one and Distress Ink and Speckled Egg Embossing Glaze through the Script one.













All of my Chipboard was gesso'd with white Gesso. On the Cosmic Swirl I used Speckled Egg Distress Paint from Tim Holtz and Country Maple Paint from Deco Art. I heat embossed with Speckled Egg Embossing Glaze.

I gave the Houses and Hanging Sign a nice thick coat of White Crackle from Finnabair. Once dried and crackled I painted them with the following Distress Oxide Sprays, Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone and Vintage Photo. On a piece of Pergamano paper I used Alcohol Inks, Hazelnut, Rust, Salmon and Statue Alloy. This I used behind the Windows of the Houses and the Lamppost. 








I cut the Decorative Frame in half. I painted them with the Speckled Egg and Country Maple Paints. I then embossed it with an Embossing Folder to achieve the Dots. I gave it a good coating with Clear Rock Distress Crackle Paint, scrapping the excess of leaving paint only in the dots. 

The Title was painted with 13Arts Tiger Eye Color Glow mixed with some water.
I also dyed a piece of gauss with Frayed Burlap Oxide Spray. And added some Art Stones and various flowers to the page.




I hope you enjoyed my page and will visit the Dusty Attic On-line Store for the many amazing Chipboard Designs for Sale....













There is one man
 I love more than any other,
 he is my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment