Saturday 17 July 2021

Capture this moment - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello lovelies

I am back on the blog today with my layout inspired from the July moodboard 

Teal is one of my favourite colours, so I drew my inspiration off this colour 
I created the layout using a 49 and Market paper from the Vintage Artistry Shore collection. I then painted the Mystic Frame DA1744 with a primer before adding shades of Prima Metallique wax.
The photo was then cut to a circular size and added to the frame before layering my flowers. I then dabbed the Mint leaves (DA2762) with the same waxes - being very gentle with the dabbing so as not to fill up the veins of the leaves.

I then added these leaves under the flowers. I did the same technique of waxing for the title "Capture this moment" (DA1843) but adding a slightly darker shade to the title to accentuate it. 
Once done, I finished off with some micro beads and rose gold thread.

These are the products that I used:



Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Take care,
Michelle
 






No comments:

Post a Comment