Monday 10 May 2021

Vintage Panel - Svetlana Sanochkina

 Hi, friends! Today I wanted to use some dried flowers from the field next to my house so much that I decided to make a vintage panel.

So I chose the chippies that suit my idea in the best way.


First of all I took Foliage #23. They are so elegant and match to the dried flowers. They even look like them. So I covered two of these chippies with metallic acrilic paints to make them look a little bit vintage.


Then I found two sets with beautiful curlicues that are perfect for vintage mood: Lacey trims #2 and ATC Frame #4. The were decorated in the same way, but I added a little bit of pearl wax.




As usual I mixed different elements together with flowers and paper leaves. I love the vintage look my project has in the end.


 These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I have used:

Visit the Dusty Attic online store for more amazing

chipboard designs.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment