Monday 24 May 2021

Canvas VII - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat here, back  with my Moodboard inspired project.


The amazing colors and Image of the Moodboard Inspired me to Mixed media Canvas.




You probably already noticed I love texture, so to create this textury background I have spread both Paper paste and Sand Paste both by Finnabair. I mixed Victorian Green Impasto paint with a bit of Texture Powder and Brushed it,  from the middle up and down.

I have used some of my favorites chippies , which were painted with Metalique and Impasto paints than Rubbed with metallic waxes.

Here are the chipboard I've used:

Industrial border#3


Broken bits #2- circles


Ornate corner #6









Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment