Wednesday 7 April 2021

Romantic Canvas by Anat Weksler

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat here with my new project - a romantic Canvas.



I've got this amazing mini Paper Pack - Remnants by 49 and Market, which untill now I didn't dare to use due to my extreme love to it, LOL . I just adore this Collection! The pack comes with  paper elements as well which I used in my canvas along with one of the papers as my background.


First I adhered to canvas one paper, covered with clear gesso and added white crackle paste through the magnificent Lace Stencil.



Occasionally I used less chipboards, compared to what I regulary use. I wanted to achieve  lighter and  less busy composition, very feminine and romantic.

The gorgeous chipboard were colored with several impasto paints, adding embossing powder and rubbing with Aged Brass Metalique Wax and Shabby Pink Matte Wax.

Here they are:


















Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment