Saturday 10 April 2021

Love these Photos - Svetlana Sanochkina

 Hi, friends! Today I am thinking about hobbies. I have a lot of them, really. But my favourites are crafting and taking photos of crafting. I think I love them because I can do it the whole year and it doesn't depend on the weather or a season.

So on this canvas I tried to express a mixture of two hobbies in my life and a sense of lightness that they can present to me.


The biggest part of the composition consists of two chippies: Wings Large and "Love these photos". Their design is so nice and they absolutely match the idea of my canvas.

I covered them with white gesso and then with the new oxed ink in the color of speckled egg. I never can stop myself using some new stuff in the project.

Besides I added a couple of clay elements, and some pieces of cotton lace and a flower (this time only one).

In the end I added glitter, art stones and acrylic splashes. I hope you like my canvas. If you have some interesting hobbies (I'm sure you do) please let me know in the comments below!

 These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I have used:
Wings Large

Love these photos

Visit the Dusty Attic online store for more amazing

chipboard designs.

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment