Saturday 24 April 2021

Faith - Joanne Simons - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello creative friends!  
Welcome to the blog today. 

It's Jo with you to share my take on this months gorgeous mood board. 


I decided to create a tag.



First I made my chipboard embellishments using the heart attack panel #1 to sit my foliage and flower on.  You will see in th final pic that I decided to change the flower to go with one that was more in the purple tones.  I tucked in a small birdcage and under my cluster I aslo added the broken bits - Marrakesh.  These are my favourite bits to use to tuck in places for extra texture.
 



I then covered my chipboard tag in some pretty paper and added some lace and other trims along with some paper foliage.

Here are a couple more close ups



I hope you find some time to play along with us this month!

Dusty Attic Products Used


Until next time
Happy crafting








No comments:

Post a Comment