Wednesday 24 March 2021

Techno Heart - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello craft friends!

It's Anat here and I'm back with my Moodboard inspired project.



Dusty Attic's March Moodboard inspired me to create this project which I'm calling Techno Heart. 


To create my project I first cut an heart out of  cardboard, next I've created a ressit effect with Lindy's Embossing Powder, Prima Stamps and a few Lindy's Sprays. 

I used 2 Techno circles to shape my heart, to do that I've  sprinkeld a bit of water on them and carefully  started bending it around my Heart. As soon as it got the shape I attached it to the heart. When dry I colored the bended techno chipboards with redish brown paint and added on top Brushed Amber Finnabair Jewel Paste.

DA2856 - Techno circles


All other chippies and metal elements were colored with different acrylic paints brushing on top Sparkling Onyx and Rose Quartz - Finnabair Jewel Pastes and a bit of metalique waxes.

Here are the gorgeous pieces I have used:

DA2860 - Industrial jumbo gears


DA2861 - Gear corners#1



DA2185 - Decorative hinge#1-small




DA2526 - Fancy trim#15




and some more picture:







Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment