Sunday 14 February 2021

"Sassy"- Michelle Van Oudtshoorn - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Dusty Attic friends

I am back today with a new layout created for Dusty Attic using their gorgeous moodboard for February.

This is soooo gorgeous. How about taking part in the Challenge and creating a layout using the moodboard and posting your take on the Dusty FANattics facebook page   https://www.facebook.com/groups/1949690068580466 

Your entry could win you one of two AUD$50 voucher to use at Dusty Attic! 
Here is my take on the moodboard using the colours as my inspiration:
All chipboard (except the title) has been coloured using Prima Alchemy Wax rubbed directly onto the chipboard. I have started with trimming down my base page to about 11,5 inches x 10 inches, which was just long enough and wide enough to add the Fancy Trim #20 Chipboard DA2532 on the top and bottom of the page (the page was also adhered to the bottom page with chipboard to keep the height for the trim). The skeleton clock DA1689 was adhered and the distressed frame DA2673 added on top of the clock and then adding Spring Vine #1 DA2790 to the right of the frame and under it - this will hold the frame in place.

I then began layering the flowers around the frame adding the two other Spring Vines #2 and #3 DA2791 and DA2792

The title "{Sassy!} are picked from the Tall and Lean ABC set DA2697 - these are painted with Prima Alchemy paint. I chose this title as this is such a cheeky photo of my daughter. She was asked to be a model for a photography company here in Christchurch, NZ called One Camera Photography. I love this photo - really sassy!


These are the products I have used:







Hope to see your take on the challenge up on the Dusty FANattics Facebook page.

Take care,
Michelle








No comments:

Post a Comment