Friday 25 December 2020

One of a Kind - Rikki G - Mood Board Inspiration

 Good morning how are you? Well its a New Year !!!  Let me take a moment to wish you all a better year than the last one, lets face it 2020 gave us a lot of questioning moments and I hope that this post finds you well and looking forward to 2021.

So with that in mind I am here with the first challenge of the month and my first official post for Dusty Attic.



Dusty FANattics

  January's Mood Board challenge, use these amazing colours to inspire you to create layouts, cards, whatever you wish and you will be in the running to win one of two $50 (AUD) credits to the Dusty Attic website to choose your own prize. Just add your entry into the comments section on the Dusty FANattic page on facebook, it's that easy! Just remember to have some Dusty chipboard on your entry. Happy creating and good luck while having fun and watch out over the month for inspiration from our amazing talented team.

You can follow the link above to share what you create based on this months mood board.


Now for my interpretation, this is where I would like to share how I tackle mood boards, so I am always drawn to the colour swatches first, that helps me find what papers/ collections to go for and then I go and pick my Dusty Attic Chipboards and then play around with the design.

You may be asking what about the photo? That is my last choice, I don't match my papers/designs to photos I find that more freeing and creative ...... art first.... photo second = a memory saved.





Dusty Attic Moons #1 – by Nuneka,Feathers – by Nuneka,
One Of A Kind, 49& Market Vintage Artisty Wedgewood,




So I was inspired by the Moon who wouldn't be right? Once seeing it I knew that the feathers where the perfect feature to add to this to make it like a dream catcher.... and to weave through the die cut flowers from 49 & Market.







Moons #1 – by Nuneka





One Of A Kind

So I hope that I have inspired you, I cant wait to see what you have created, I will be watching and popping into the Dusty FANattics to leave you some love.


Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki G 
xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment