Saturday 26 December 2020

Happy - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello Dusty Attic fans

Well that is almost 2020 in a wrap - and this is my last post for 2020. My project for today is based on the gorgeous December moodboard:


Isn't this moodboard just beautiful? Here is my take on it:  HAPPY 

 


I have used some of the new releases on my layout - the distressed frames and the foliage. The frames were first painted before adding these to the page - and were added on foam tape in layers.
From there, the flowers were added and layered before adding the foliage under the flowers. One of the foliage pieces was cut - part added to the main flower cluster and the other bits used in the smaller flower cluster at the top right corner, and adding the word from "beautiful" from the wordplay chipboard.
Once the flowers were added, I then added the "happy" title

Here are some more close ups:


These are the products that I have used:




I will be back in January - have a great festive season!

Take care,
Michelle








No comments:

Post a Comment