Tuesday 22 December 2020

Believe - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!!


It's Belinda here today to share a rather festive layout inspired by the December Moodboard.


'Believe'


***Please note: My colours look a bit off due to dodgy photography. My apologies. The background paper is more peach than pink in real life.***

Here's a reminder of the stunning moodboard:


I anted to end the year with a Christmas layout and I thought these colours make a lovely non-traditional Christmas palette.


I painted all of my chipboard with my standard three coats of heavy white gesso to seal the chipboard and create a crisp base to accept other colours. I used the Confetti Stencil with the gesso to add more interest to the background.


I added the gorgeous Leafy Frame to my page and then began layering on top of it starting with the photo and patterned paper stack on the right hand side.


I fussy cut some flowers as well as some stamped leaf images and added those to the 'wreath'.


I added some super sweet Mini Foliage to add to the 'wreath' look. I had some cute little jingle bells by Tim Holtz in my stash so added those too for an interactive element. I added some flower clusters too.


I painted some Mini Stars with Dusty In Colour Dusty Pink paint and the title with some ink. I added some enamel dots to represent holly berries.

The Dusty Attic products used:


DA2663 Banners # 5

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and for checking out my blog posts throughout the year. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment