Sunday 9 August 2020

Love - Patricia Basson

 Hello Dusty Attic friends
Sharing with you today a page made using a sheet of paper from Colourblast's Graffiti Grunge. The papers in this range are just amazingly
 designed by Michelle Grant. The photo is from Pinterest.



Although the paper is fit to use as is, I love playing with medias and therefor I primed the page with Clear Gesso first. I used Cadence Beton effect Paste through a Brick stencil... There is a big patch behind my photo as well...lol...At least I know it is there and it was fun and satisfying to create it!
I used a mix of 13arts Color Glow Tanzanite and Tiger Eye with water to colour between the Bricks and also around the edges of the page. I also stenciled with Black Gesso and several stencils around the edges. 









The Industrial Corner and Notepad Edge Frame piece were embossed with Iron Age Mixed Media powder from Cosmic Shimmer.











On the Polaroid Frame and Brick Broken Bits I used the Beton Paste randomly. I highlighted with some Green Splash ink from 13arts and some of the Colour Glow ink as well. 
Finnabair Art Ingredients Zinc Glass Beads and Platinum Glass Glitter adds more interest to the page.






All of the chipboards and much more is available at the Dusty Attic on-line shop.












~~~
I hope you enjoyed my project for this month...


 Every day we should hear at least one little song, 
read one good poem, 
 see one exquisite picture, 
 and,
  if possible, 
speak a few sensible words. 

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe~

No comments:

Post a Comment