Friday 7 August 2020

Decorative Frame - Anat Weksler

Hello crafty friends!
It's Anat here with you sharing my new project - a feminine altered Frame.


I loved so much July's mood board so I decided to make one more projects using the amazing color combo. I made it as a Gift to my daughter gorgeous teacher.

To alter the frame, I first primed it with white heavy gesso and than covered it with gorgeous Finnabair Tissue Paper - Secret Notes. Next I added texture with stencil and white Crackle paste. Finally I rubbed vintage gold wax here and there.




To color the chipboards I used: Finnabair's Impasto paint, Fantasy texture paste and embossing powders.

DA0213 - Decorative scroll#1









Hope you liked it! here are some more photos of my project:




Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment