Wednesday 24 June 2020

You're Mine - Mine to Me - Rachelle Sigurdson

Hello Dusty Attic Fans, today I would like to share with you a LO I did layering lots of DA's Beautiful Chipboard pieces.....

The Dusty Attic used: https://dustyattic.com.au/
Decorative Frame #1
Mystic Frame #2 
Ornate Frame #6
Vintage Frame
Corner Scroll #5
Chain Fence
Party Lights #1
Ornate Pendants 
Mini Chains
Circle Chains
Bird Cage #5

Ornate Cross
Key to My Heart
Mini Marrakesh Trellis
You're Mine...Mine to Me
Teeny Tiny ABC

The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/shop/



Tattered Beauty





Botanical Blends-Navy



Garden Seeds-Sandcastle

Other Elements used: Clear Gesso, Clear Crackle Paint, Prima Wax-Old Denim, Vintage Silk,  Sparks-Butterfly Spells, Liquid Pearls, Beads, Glass Glitter, Metal Chain & Hearts....Here are a few close ups...
I primed the chipboard with the clear gesso, then applied clear crackle on to some areas. Once the crackle dried I played with the colors listed above. I framed Sadie with the decorative frame then glued the Mystic & Chain frame under the decorative frame, these frames were raised with gluing waste chipboard under the frame then gluing this frame onto the main frame....

I cut pieces from the circle frame, painted & glued them onto the background under Sadie to achieve more chipboard layers....



On the main photo I layered 2 frames, corner scrolls & the Marrakesh Trellis under one of the frames....Here are a few more close ups,,,,,















Thank you so much for taking the time to look......Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment