Thursday 14 May 2020

Sunshine Moments - Anguree Van Rensburg

Hello dear friends 

I am back on the blog today sharing this layout I created featuring an engagement photo of my cousin and his lovely wife.



I started by covering my page in clear gesso and stamping randomly using a 49And Market stamp and Archival Ink. 


Next on the list was adding layers of chipboard and embellishments and started by selecting a few key pieces that inspired my layout. You will note that I cut up my triangle background so I could position bits all around my photo area to create a bit of texture. To colour my chipboard I've used a combination of 13@rts Pearl and chalk Ink Sprays.


Next I added some roots and 49 And Market Burlap to create a background for my photo. 


I added some scrap chipboard pieces to the back of my photo to strengthen it and raise it up from the embellishments I added.

Last but not least I added a couple of chipboard words and quote to complete.

Products used






Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future.

Till next time have fun and take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment