Friday 21 February 2020

Sandy Toes - Belinda Spencer

Hello Dusty Attic fans!!

Belinda here today to share my take on the February Mood Board. I have created a pretty beach themed layout inspired by the gorgeous colours in the mood board.


Super pretty right?!

Here's what I created.

'Sandy Toes'



I first grabbed my coral coloured Heidi Swapp Color shine to add that colour to my background paper. Once dry, I added some stenciling using the Scales Stencil and some white gesso. I use a latex make-up wedge in a light dabbing motion for a lovely smooth application. I added some stamping too using the darker grey blue in the mood board.



I painted all of my chipboard pieces with the white gesso and let it dry. I added the stunning Baroque Frame to my layout first and then placed some messy blue thread across the centre of the page.



Next I layered up my matching patterned papers and added those to the right hand side of the frame. I slipped in a couple of cute Polaroid Frames and foliage.



I painted the title and the sweet Sand Dollars with the same Colour Shine as the background and added those when dry along with the photo and other embellishments.

The Dusty Attic products used:




Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are feeling inspired by the mood board too. Why not give it a go?!

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment