Sunday 16 February 2020

Paw Prints on my Heart - Anat Weksler -Mood Board Inspiration

Hello crafty friends!
Today I'm sharing with you my take on the Beautiful and Tender February moodboard.



As soon as I started thinking about the project I knew I wanted to create something using  my Daughter's picture with Juice our Cat.

I started by adding Black sand Paste on my MDF hoop, next I've attached a Lace Fabric at the back of the hoop and adhered , on the fronte, part of the Geometric Panel, together with some Finnabair Art Pebbles and  Mechanicals Numbers. I covered everything with Black gesso.

Next step was to brush evrything with Finnabairs new Matte Waxes - Patina Blue, Old White and rub here and there a bit of Brushed Iron Metalique Wax.



The Paw Prints on My Heart chipboard I covered with the Matte Wax Patina Blue and the  Paw Prints  chipboards with Rusty Red Matte wax.




To color the amazing Entangled Heart I sprayed Lindy's Poinssetia Red Gold and than brushed a bit of Old White Matte Wax. The gorgeous effect of two tones happens due to the lazer design  on top of the chipboard - isn't it perfect?!



Finnaly I rubed Brushe Iron Metalique Wax on the  Mystic Flourish.



To create the composition I added lace and some metal elemnts.














Hope I inspired you to create a project following our mood board  to join us!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment