Friday 7 February 2020

Capture Lifes moments - Anat Weksler

Hello  crafty friends!

Anat here and today it's my turn  on Dusty Attic's blog.
I would like to share with you my new project I made using lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic products


As you probably noticed I loved Rust and Industrial/Steampunk style! I also  adore altering different objects... so this time I decided to alter a Photo Frame  in a way it can actually be  used as home decor holding  a Lovely picture of your Family, the  couple or yourself!

  Together with the fabulous Dusty Attic chipboards I have used Finnabair mediums and a few metal elements. 
My idea was to make it look like a metal Frame with a lot of Rust. I will detail below how I treated the elements and Frame.













The Frame was first covered with Black Gesso, then added texture with the beautiful Dusty Attic's Metal Plate stencil and Finnabair Paper Paste. after drying I covered it with Black Gesso.


Next I brushed it with Brown and Red Rust - Finnabair Rust Effect pastes set. 
When dried I added Cool Gray - Finnabair Old Walls pastes set and next rubbed on Finnabair Brushed Iron wax.
All elements were treated almost the same only without the Cool Gray, adding a bit of Yellow Rust Mixed with Red rust - Rust Effect pastes set.









Thank you for stopping by!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment