Tuesday 14 January 2020

Everlasting Love - Anguree Van Rensburg

Hello dear friends,

I'm back here on the blog today sharing this layout I created using these beautiful steampunk pieces. Quite often we think that steampunk pieces should be used with grungy, rusty colours, but as you can see, it's quite easy to pretty them up and create something a bit softer and floral.


I think Janene did just that when she designed these papers and combined clocks and flowers and butterflies. Yes, it's been one of the very early ones released by 49 And Market, but still is one of my favourites.

To create this layout I decided to cut my industrial corner in 2, so I  could extend it by hiding the ends in my flower clusters.



To match the colour of the paper, I used a combination of white Brilliance Ink and Faded Jeans Distress ink.


As you can see I used a combination of lace and flowers with a pop of yellow to create contrast against the blue and purple tones of the background paper.


As always, I could not help to add a couple of 13@rts stickers to finish it off.

Products used:





Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope that these few tips will inspire you to go and have some fun creating.

Till next time have fun and take care. Lastly I would like to wish you a wonderful New Year and all the best for 2020.

With all my love,

Anguree




No comments:

Post a Comment