Tuesday 7 January 2020

Chains and Chipboard altered box - Anat Weksler

Hello crafty friends!
Anat here wishing you a wonderful New Year ! 
Today I would like to share with you an altered box using Gorgeous Dusty Attic stencil and fabulous chipboards.


I love Dusty Attic's chipboard so much that I can't throw away the left overs LOL so I decided to use it together with the chipboards.
The first  step here was to add texture paste with the wonderful Metal Plates Stencil and cover all box with Black Gesso.



I added to the lid the chipboards: a negative of industial borderMetal PlatesCogs&Gears, added some metal elements and on top my favorite Industrial Border #2





On the box sides I adhared Chains chipboards and tiny metal cogs



To match the metal look I painted all box with Finnabair's Patina Effect pastes set

Hope you like it!










Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment