Friday 13 December 2019

#Angel - Jenny Jacques - Mood Board Inspiration

Good morning all Dusty FANattics.

Here is my last moodboard inspiration for Dusty Attic followed by the moodboard itself.



No mixed media on here.  An old-fashioned layout with papers and lots of beautiful chippies.
First, the main one from the Skeleton Clock faces set.  That piece is embossed with Lindy's stamp gang powder as long is the title chippie, #angel, from Hashtag sayings #2





Below my title and and at the right side of the clock, you can see the pieces from 
Juliette balcony#2  which are simply tinted with white ink.



Under both flowers clustering, I included many pieces of Ferns and they are simply colored with a Lindy's spray.  Finally, at the left of my pic, there is my last piece for this layout and it's the beautiful Foliage #15



Now, here are all the products I have used on this layout. 
 Click on their names: they are direct links to them in the store.  
Don't forget to play with us with this last moodboard for 2019.







Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice day xx




No comments:

Post a Comment