Thursday 21 November 2019

Sweet - Tanya Cloete - Mood Board Inspiration

Dusty Attic 

Moodboard Inspiration
Layout

'Sweet'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the pink and yellow tones of this months mood board.

It is so PRETTY! Here is my take on the Nov challenge.




Inspired by the these pretty colours, I created a Layout featuring lots of beautiful
 Dusty Attic chipboard. I used the lovely Garden Goddess collection by Graphic 45.
 I added some colour and texture to the background using stencils, distress oxide
 inks and light paste. I painted some of the chipboard pieces with Finnabair metallique
 and Impasto paints and the rest I heat embossed. I adorned my photo cluster
with stunning Prima flowers and die-cut butterflies.















Dusty Attic Product List:












Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment