Friday 15 November 2019

Art Journal page - Kristy Abela - Mood Board Inspiration

WOW.. November already! 
Welcome back for our new challenge.
This project is a little reminiscent of the fury of spring we have been experiencing - not the delicate and soft warm up to summer on our mood board inspiration. 


I was inspired after Tracy Scotts' visit to Australia last month (weren't we all...) and wanted to try something different this time around. Who said we cant put pics in our Journals... Not me!! 


What do you think?



I used pinks, oranges and yellows out of the Paper Artsy range and brayered the background. I added some layers of gold in between to give it a bit of life. After all those bridesmaids there are absolute treasures..  


I played around with the stamps and used the paint in three shades on my chipboard creating an ombre effect. I love the quick drying nature of these paints, I can work without a heat tool. The chalk finish of the paints colours & primes our Dusty Attic Chipboard in one go. Who doesn't love a shortcut!


Look at those mini's!!!
I love that we have a whole range of chipboard that can be used in smaller projects as accents. 


Chipboard used in this project.



 Thanks for checking in and if you want to see more... 
Follow the links! Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment