Saturday 21 September 2019

Cat-titude - Belinda Spencer

Hello Dusty FANattics!!

Belinda here with you today to share my layout inspired by the stunning September mood board.

'Cattitude'


Of course I had to use some of the fabulous new cat inspired chipboard pieces with this super cute photo of my daughter wearing her favourite cat ears.

Hare's a reminder of the beautiful colours in the mood board:


I stamped up my background using a cheetah print background stamp and paw print stamp both by Darkroom Door. Then I layered a whole bunch of patterned papers together to add interest and dimension under my photo. That cute cat banner was fussy cut from some old scrapbook paper I had in my stash.




I added my photo using 3D foam and slipped in some love hearts on either side.



I painted all of the chipboard pieces with about 3 coats of heavy white gesso for a lovely crisp white finish. To emphasize the word 'cat' I coloured it using a metallic pink paint pen



I added those cute little paw prints as though they were walking up the page like the stamped ones.

Dusty Attic products used:




I hope you are feeling inspired to play along with the mood board this month.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment