Friday 13 September 2019

Card Set - Joanne Simons

Hello and welcome back to the Dusty Attic blog!

Today I thought I would share with you some cards I created using some of the new release chipboard that the wonderful Jen Hedger has designed and just released.  She is such a clever and talented lady!

I like to have cards on standby when the occasion arises so I try and create just a few every month.  Here is what I created this month.


To create these cards I stamped my backgrounds first and then grabbed this gorgeous chippy

For my first card I covered my cogs in some black in and then added a little bit of glitter of the top.  I left the diamond broken bits raw.




My second card I covered the chipboard bow with a little bit of ink along with some wink of stella in clear for a simmer effect.  Added my flower and tucked under some of the new mini foliage along with inking some chipboard alphabets in black for my sentiment.




For my last card I covered my chippy in gesso.  Again I have used the mini foliage under my flower and sat it all on top of the perforated mesh and polaroid frame sets.  To finish it off I used the new mini monarch butterfly




Until next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment