Friday 2 August 2019

So much Goodness - Hetty Hall

Good morning Dusty Fans and welcome back again to the blog. Today I have something a little different to share with you. I decided I really wanted/needed a place to store all my Dusty Attic Stencils so I came up with this little album which I created from scratch and of course decorated with lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces.

So much Goodness














I started by putting together the cover with some sturdy cardboard pieces covered in some black cardstock, created the hinges to attach the plastic sleeves which I cut to size from some spare scrapbooking album inserts and added black paper to the sleeves so the stencils would be clearly visible. 

Once I decided on what papers to use I decorated the album by trimming some printed paper to size while still showing an edge of the black cardstock for definition. I then used one of the Dusty Attic Stencils for the front cover, added some sprays to show up the texture. Once dry I fussy cut some elements from some printed paper from same collection, layered them with foam dots and added all my choosen Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces which I covered in chocolate embossing powder. For my final touch I finished it with a flower from 49 and market to add a splash of colour.

And there you have it, a designer handmade stencil album that is practical as well as a beautiful decorating item.

Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces used on this project:




Thanks so much for dropping in.

Until next time......

Hugs

Hetty


No comments:

Post a Comment