Friday 19 April 2019

She Loves - Tanya Cloete

Dusty Attic 

Flutter Layout

'She Loves'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic

 project this month, a pretty colourful Layout
  featuring the gorgeous Graphic 45 Flutter
 Collection and some beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard.


I have created this bright and colourful layout on a watercolor paper
background. I have cut strips from the Graphic 45 Flutter collection
and added these pieces to the one side. I have layered my photo 
(via Pinterest) onto lots of die-cut elements. I have added some
 colour to the other side with a stencil and Tim Holtz Distress inks.
 I used the same stencil and added some Finnabair's light paste
 and then sprinkled some glitter onto the paste whilst it was still wet.
The chipboard pieces have been painted with Finnabair's metallique 
paints. I have coloured a section of the chipboard title with distress 
ink and the 'She Loves' part heat embossed. I have adorned my photo
 cluster with some pretty Prima flowers and lots of fussy-cut 
butterflies from the Flutter collection. 








  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



1 comment:

  1. Again, stunning beautiful amazing gorgeous really wow wow wowwwwww
    Mvg Gina Belgium ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete